LGK-160 plasma cutter uses the plasma gas flow with high speed, high temperature and high energy to heat and melt the workpiece. Then condensed air is used to exhaust the melt and form the cutting edge. The welder possesses many advantages such as high cutting speed, smooth cutting surface, small thermal deformation and low cost.
LGK-160 plasma cutter is mainly used to planning and chipping of carbon steel, stainless steel and metal materials such as aluminum, aluminum alloys, copper and copper alloys.
|Technical parameters Model|
|U1 ranted input voltage AC (V)||380|
|Number of input phases(PH)||3|
|U0 output open-circuit voltage DC(V)||320|
|U2 cutting voltage DC(V)||90~144|
|I2 rated cutting current DC(A)||160|
|Adjustable range of cutting current DC(A)||25~160|
|Level of protection||IP23|
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
|X rated load duty cycle (%)||60|
|Pressure of condensed air(mPa)||0.3~0.6|
|Maximum cutting gauge(mm)||45|
1. This kind of plasma cutter can work continuously under heavy load and is applicable to working with high intensity.
2. This kind of plasma cutter adopts soft switch inverting technology. The cutting current is quite stable.
3. This kind of plasma cutter employs cutting current slow rising technology so as to lower the cost of fittings of the cutting torch.
4. This kind of plasma cutter has strong applicability to a wide range of grid voltage.
5. This kind of plasma cutter has specialized design to protect it against dust. The machine features high reliability.
6. The cutting current of the plasma cutter can be preset accurately and the adjustment part is step-less.
7. This kind of plasma cutter can detect and indicate pressure of plasma. It can effectively reduce the probability of abnormal damage to the cutting torch.
8. This kind of plasma cutter can conduct gas trial which makes it easy to adjust the pressure.
9. This kind of plasma cutter is equipped with self-protection against many possible hazards such as overheat, overvoltage, under-voltage and phase loss.