WSME-315 AC DC inverter TIG welding machine is equipped with intelligent control. It has outstanding adjustment performance. Besides, it has multiple functions gathered on one device. Examples are manually operated DC welding, DC argon arc welding, pulsed-current argon arc welding, AC/DC pulsed-current argon arc welding, AC/DC hybrid argon arc welding and spot welding. It's quite easy to use.
|Rated input voltage||Three phase 380V±15% 50Hz/60HZ|
|Rated input capacity||9.3KVA|
|Rated input current||14.4A|
|Rated duty cycle of the load||60%|
|Ventilation in advance||0.1-15s|
|Arc starting current||20－160A|
|Arc ignition current||20-160A|
|Frequency of the DC pulse||0.2-100Hz|
|Frequency of the AC pulse||0.2-20Hz|
|Base current||5A-peak current|
|Arc stopping current||5-315A|
|Insulation level of the main transformer||F|
|Insulation level of the output reactor||F|
1. This kind of welding machine is equipped with digital display board. The welding current can be preset accurately. The setting of state and parameters is achieved by rotating the knob which is quite easy.
2. Arc force current can be regulated arbitrarily (If any sticky electrode appears during the welding process, the thrust current is immediately raised to a certain value to improve the welding performance.)
3. The current of argon arc welding is preset segmentally. (arc starting current, arc stopping current, base current, peak current, rise time, fall time and delay time can be set arbitrarily.)
4. During pulsed current welding, the pulse frequency and pulse width can be regulated continuously.(0.2-20Hz)
5. During argon arc welding, low current is used to ignite the arc. (It's the unique control technology that enables low current arc ignition. So that the burning out of tungsten electrodes is avoided and success of arc ignition is boosted.
6. This kind of welding machine is equipped with the function of ventilation in advance and delay of stopping gas supply. The delay time of argon can be adjusted between 0.1~15 seconds which caters to the demands of different kinds of welding.
7. There are protection circuits against overheat, overcurrent and under voltage and corresponding warning signs designed into this kind of welding machine to improve its reliability and stability.
8. The width of the square wave, the range of the positive and negative half wave and the AC frequency can all be adjusted.
9. This kind of welding machine has well adjustability. It combines multiple functions on one device and is easy to use.
10. It's easy for this kind of welding machine to ignite the arc. The arc is stable which guarantees high welding quality.
11. Manually controlled arc welding has little solder spatter. The welding current is stable which greatly improve the reliability and shaping of weld.
12. Passive power factor correction is adopted in this kind of welding machine to raise the power factor.
13. This kind of welding machine employs water cooling and is equipped with gas welding machine with double protection so as to prolong its service life effectively.
14. The surface of this kind of welding machine has gone through pickling, phosphating and electrostatic powder spraying. The paint film is smooth, solid and resistant to erosion and fracture.