NBC-500 IGBT inverter arc welder is applicable to all-position welding of sheet metal of different metals such as carbon steel, low carbon steel and stainless steel.
|Rated input voltage||380V±10%/50Hz|
|Rated input capacity||25KVA|
|Rated input current||35A|
|Rated load duty cycle||60%|
|Range of output current||MIG||60-500A|
|Range of output current||MIG||17.0－40.0V|
|Output open-circuit voltage||63V|
|Diameter of the welding wire||Ф1.0/1.2/1.6|
|Gas flow of CO2||15-20L/min|
|Insulation level of the main transformer||F|
|Insulation level of the output reactor||F|
1. This kind of arc welder is equipped with digital display board. It's easy for the current and the voltage to match with each other. The welder has a wide adjustable output range with the output current ranging from 60A-350A and the output voltage ranging from 17V-31.5V.
2. The welding voltage of industrial welder can be regulated continuously so as to match the welding current with high accuracy. It has fine welding performance and is capable of CO2 shielded arc welding.
3. NBC-500 IGBT inverter arc welder can be self-locked which greatly reduces the work intensity during large scale welding of long weld.
4. Industrial welder is equipped with waveform control technology which enables small weld spatter and elegant shape.
5. This kind of arc welder can retreat the arc and remove the solder ball. This function makes the process of arc ignition smooth and swift.
6. The welding cable can be lengthened to 50 meters.
7. The major power devices and main control panel of the arc welder have all gone through special treatment to prove them against moisture, smoke and dust.
8. Industrial welder has strong ability in dealing with fluctuations of grid voltage.
9. This kind of inverter arc welder can work with high efficiency (more than 89%) which greatly saves energy.
10. Industrial welder performs well when working with other specialized machine.