NBC-500E digital IGBT inverter gas metal arc welder is applicable to all-position welding of sheet metal with different metals such as carbon steel, low carbon steel and stainless steel.
|Rated input voltage||Three phase 380V±15% 50/60Hz(AC)|
|Rated input capacity||25KVA|
|Rated input current||35A|
|Rated load duty cycle||60%|
|Range of output current(MIG MMA)||60-500A 55-500A|
|Range of output voltage(MIG MMA)||17-40V|
|Output open-circuit voltage||63V|
|Diameter of the welding wire(mm)||Ф1.2/1.6|
|Gas flow of CO2||15-20L/min|
|Insulation level of the main transformer||F|
|Insulation level of the output reactor||F|
1. This kind of arc welder is equipped with digital display panel which enables accurate preset of welding current and free adjustment.
2. MIG MAG welder have reliable performance in resisting the voltage fluctuation of power network. The welding torch can realize self-locking.
3. Fine controlled arc ignition method is adopted which greatly boosts the successful arc ignition.
4. Additional capability of unified adjustment enables operators to regulate currents and voltages more easily.
5. Arc welding machine is designed with multiple protection function such as lightning protection, overheat protection and overvoltage protection.